We collect personal information from you and the device(s) you use when you: use the Service(s), register for an nTrust account, provide information in the mobile application or on the web, update or add information to your account, or participate in communications or dispute resolution regarding the Service(s).
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Identifying information including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Geo-location information from your mobile device.
- Transaction information that you provide and that is generated in recording your transactions.
- Payment method information.
- Computer and connection information such as page view statistics, referring URL, and your IP address.
- Information you add to your account, provide in a web form, or communicate to nTrust or other account holders.
- Information provided in the dispute resolution process.
- Information about your device, interaction with the Service(s), and communications with nTrust, which may include a unique device identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token.
- Information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take within the Service(s) and nTrust emails.
nTrust uses the collected information for the following general purposes: providing the Service(s), billing, identification and authentication, user location and geofencing for lender-borrower exchanges, customer service and services improvement, contact, research, and detection and mitigation of fraud and illegal activities.
Your personally identifiable information is not shared with or sold to other entities for commercial purposes, except as required to facilitate your transactions as part of the Service(s), when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
- When it is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to property or physical safety, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you transact with another account holder, we may provide the other party with information about you necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, account ID, email address, contact details, or other information needed to promote the reliability and security of the transaction. If a transaction fails or is invalidated, we may also provide the other user with details of the unsuccessful transaction. The other user receiving your information is not allowed to use this information for purposes unrelated to the transaction, such as to contact you for marketing purposes, unless you have expressly consented to it.
nTrust uses third party vendors, financial partners, and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate our Service(s).
Privacy for Children
Our Service(s) are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly allow users in this age group to create nTrust accounts, or collect their personal information.